Category Archives: Product Review
This might be the deal of the YEAR!
The TaylorMade R11 Driver for $179 is an insane deal!
Click Here or on the picture to find this deal on Amazon.com.
- Adjust: The loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT), The face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP), The CG location with Movable Weight Technology (MWT®).
- Promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and ±1,000 RPM backspin change.
- New aerodynamic shape promotes faster speed for more distance.
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment.
Check it out…this is a great Golf Quick Fix
This is a fantastic Chipping Golf Lesson from short game guru Phil Mickelson!
A lot of great advice in under a minute.
“Like” our Facebook Page: GolfQuickFix.com
We found this deal at Amazon.com
Hitting greens from inside 150 yards is
essential to lowering your scores!
You need to know your distance.
List Price: $299.99
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
- Capable of measuring distances to targets in succession for up to 8 seconds by pressing just one button
- Superior Nikon Optics for crisp, clear images. Durable design is fully waterproof and fog-proof.
- First Target Priority targets the pin, bunker, or closer objects even with trees in the background.
- New, thin turbo-stratic case for in-round use and walker clip design
- Focusing diopter by simple twisting action on the eyepiece
McGee’s Tavern in Throggs Neck is one of New York’s most beloved “19th Holes”…located just minutes away from nearby Pelham and Split Rock Golf Courses. This gem of a watering hole represents the last “Irish Bar” on East Tremont Ave in Throggs Neck.
McGee’s is now expanding it’s business interests into a Micro Brewery endeavor when it launches it’s very own craft beer next month.
The nationwide unveiling of “McGee’s Irish Red” will take place when the Tavern turned micro-brew joins the ranks of PGA corporate sponsors next month at “The Masters” in Augusta Georgia. “The Masters” is golf’s first and most coveted “Major” tournament of the year and is hosted by The Augusta National Golf Club.
Mcgee’s will be hosting it’s own hospitality tent where they will unveil it’s craft beer which will be sold on tap in frosted mugs to help golf fans overcome the hot Georgia sun.
Although the national unveiling of McGee’s Irish Red kicks off on April 11th in Augusta…Throggs Neck residents will be treated to their own unveiling this weekend at the Annual Throggs Neck Saint Patrick’s Day Parade.
This weekend, McGee’s Irish Red will be available, EXCLUSIVELY at McGee’s Tavern located at 3809 East Tremont Ave, Throggs Neck, N.Y. The Parade kicks off at 12:00 pm on Sunday, March 10th BUT this hand crafted beer will be available all weekend long.
This isn’t exactly a playing tip or golf lesson but the overwhelming buzz around TaylorMade’s R1 is not a topic we can ignore. I checked the web and saw that Amazon is offering a $50.00 discount but in limited supply. Click any link
Somehow TaylorMade has figured out how to squeeze out 15 extra yards of distance legally for the average golfer. Combine that with this clubs adjustability (168 configurations) and you’ll have a club that can change with your game as appropriate.
The concept for this club…a driver head with several lofts originated out of TaylorMade research development with 800 average golfers. The results disclosed that 80% of golfers were in the wrong loft and that 24% had the incorrect loft by at least 2 degrees.
The test group also showed that 52% percent needed more loft while only 28% required less loft.
The R1 may be the last driver you ever have to buy.